Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tales from a 4 year old

No pics, but a few stories that are worth sharing...

A few weeks ago, Mere told P that pork comes from a pig. We were eating pork chops one night and P asked if it was from a pig and of course we said yes. Then he asked if the next time we went to the farm we could ask the pig for some pork chops. Mike started to answer and I jumped in with "yes, that is exactly what you can do". 4 is way to young to know the truth, in my opinion.

This morning, P was pretending to be a waiter at a restaurant and was taking our orders. He took our food order and then asked if we wanted salad. We asked what kind he had. He said "chips salad" and "birthday cake salad". Man, if I could eat healthy eating one of those salads, I would have much less holiday weight gain now!

No comments: